THE HAIR FAMILY

Monday, March 22, 2010

DISNEYLAND!!!




































I finally made it to disneyland!! and was able to enjoy it with the people i love the most!!! it was absolutely amazing!! The girls enjoyed it so much. they got to meet so many of their favorite characters like princess aurura and princess jasmine. They also got to meet the chipmunks. and of course you cant forget Mickey Mouse. Kyzlee was super excited to meet the evil witch!! I think it was her favorite part of the whole trip.. we also took them on as many of the rides as we could. we took them on the tower of terror and all of us loved it the first time, but the second time we all were scared!!! LOL! We also got to visit the beach a few times. It was too cold to swim but we got our feet wet. I loved it so much that i am going to try and make it a yearly thing!! Lets keep our fingers crossed!!

2 comments:

  1. so fun! I am so excited that you got to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun!! I'm going next week for my anniversary!! I'm SO Excited!!!

    ReplyDelete