Friday, June 10, 2011
The last few months I have been so overwhelmed.. The feeling of not being good enough or the feeling of not being able to do anything right. Its so hard trying to keep up with everything and everyone. I feel like I am letting everyone down. I hate this feeling so much. I dont know why I feel this way, but lately it seems to be overwhelming me. I hope each and everyone of you know that I am not trying to ignore you. I want to be there for everything but am so busy lately that I can't. So please bare with me and know that I love each and everyone of you. I will get everything in order sometime and be able to keep up with everything and everyone. Thanks for letting me vent... I dont do it very much. Love you all :)
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
The top 10 reasons why I am so THANKFUL for....
1. My beautiful little family. The adventures we have, tantrums that are thrown and everything in between.
2. My wonderful Husband!! I have the best one out there, he makes me so happy!! I enjoy spending all of my time I can get with him. I love you Aaron.
3. My beautiful girls!! Trinitee and Kyzlee are the best little girls I could ever ask for. They make my life worth living. And so Enjoyable. I love you girls oh so very much!!
4. My awesome parents. My mom for always being there for me. You are my best friend. I love you. My dad for teaching me everything i know. I love you dad.
5. The most amazing mother and father in law!! They do so much for us and I am so thankful to have married into a wonderful family!! You guys are the best and I love you oh so very much. Thanks Jay and Kathy!
6. My brother and sisters. Tony for being the best brother in the whole world. Alicia for teaching me how to love thru her determination to stay clean. I am so proud of her. Keara for being a great mom!! I love you all, Thank you for being there for me!!
7. My wonderful brother and sister in laws. I have married into the best family ever!! They are such a close family and do so many thing together as a family. I enjoy being around them. To my soon to be sister in law Shawnda i am so thankful we have the same interests and can hang out with each other and enjoy each others company!! Thanks you guys for everything!!
8. The best grand parents anyone can ask for. Grandpa and Grandma Williams, I love you guys so very much. You have taught me so much and i am so very grateful for you. Grandma and Grandpa Youd. I am so grateful I have you guys in my life. I love you. Grandma and Grandpa Swanner, I love you guys so very much. The late Grandma and Grumpy Hair, I miss you guys so very much. We miss our sunday outings to visit with you Grumpy. Grandma I wish that we would have came around more while you were here. We love and think about you all the time. And last but not least my cute Grammy Majel!! Its been 12 years grandma and can still smell you, hear your voice. You are in my thoughts all the time. I miss you oh so much. I love my grandparents so very much!!
9. I am so thankful for the following: food, water, diet pepsi, Glades and Two Jacks Pizza for the days I hate cooking, My wonderful Friends!! I have the best ones out there. Maceys for giving me a wonderful job. My boss Elaine for helping me out and letting me work but still stay home with my wonderful family. JJ's machine for letting me work when i need extra money. Skiba Auto for fixing my wonderful car. My wonderful Neighbors, They are the best EVER!!.
10. I am thankful for my heavenly father!! He knows everything about me and forgives me for my faults. We will make it one day so our family can be together forever with you!!
We had so much fun carving our pumpkins. Enjoyed sticking our hands in the stick smelly goop and then carving a beautiful, not so scary face in our pumpkins!! I love enjoying our little family adventures!!
YUMMY!! (look at kyzlee, she wants some too!!)
~OUR BEAUTIFUL PUMPKINS~